Happy New Year to all our clients, readers and industry friends and colleagues.
A New Year usually means new beginnings but 2021 seems to have started as a continuation of 2020: we’re still in a pandemic, Brexit has happened and we’re still flinching every time we open our feeds to read the news.
On the positive side, we have decided on a continuation of our own and that was to keep hosting our regular Elman Wall COVID-19 Update Zoominars. We’ve hit the ground running last Thursday with the first Elman Wall COVID-19 Update Zoominar of 2021 and we were jubilant to see so many people joining us and have 18 amazing speakers during the session.
It was an absolute pleasure to virtually see (and hear) everyone. We feel extremely blessed to be able to build a community and a forum of passionate travel industry people, who continuously share their expertise with their industry peers.
Check our media coverage below to read more about what we discussed during our 4-hour (yes, you read that right!) session:
A special thanks goes out to all our speakers for their continuous support and valuable insights – we wouldn’t have pulled it off without them.
For their industry updates, thanks to
- John De Vial, Director of Financial Protection and Financial Services, ABTA
- Joss Croft, CEO, UKinbound
- Clive Wratten, CEO, The BTA
And special guests:
- Angus Urquhart, Sales Director, GeneME UK
- Thomas Woolhouse, Senior Account Manager, Cavendish Advocacy
For their continuous great contributions and very useful advice during all our sessions, thank you
- Joanna Kolatsis, Director, Themis Advisory (Travel Related Law)
- Rebecca Thornley-Gibson -DMH Stallard (Employment Law)
- Mark Supperstone, Managing Partner, ReSolve Group (Insolvency Advice)
- Steve Robinson – Global Sales and Relationships Director, Coe Solutions (Credit Card Acquiring)
- Daniel Landen, MD, Protected Trust Services (Trust Accounts)
- Samantha Bradbury , Membership Director ABTOT and Travel & General Insurance (Bonding)
Finally, for all of their contributions as well as The Elman Wall & Summit Advisory Team:
- Ian Palmer – Audit Director
- Yasin Khandwalla – Audit Director
- Russell Eisen- Head of Tax
- Laura Chipp – Head of VAT and TOMS
- Deborah Potts – Director, Summit Advisory – Business Growth and Travel M&A
- Claire Steiner – EWHR – employment and HR support