Last week, the Elman Wall Tax Team had another article published in the Taxation magazine.
To read the article, which is an overview about the general tax implications of travel businesses, please click here.
Topics it covers are:
– Financial requirements of the regulatory bodies constraints
– How business profits cannot be extracted without considering the balance sheet impact
– How TOMS aims to simplify travel industry VAT obligations
– Travel industry employees benefits
– Attention needed to the residence status of those working overseas.
… and more. Click here to read a downloadable version.
Should you wish to discuss any of this with the Elman Wall Tax Team, please do not hesitate to call us on 020 7600 5667.