- Most accountants don’t understand the Travel Industry. We certainly didn’t many years ago. Our expertise took years to build, just like yours. Expertise matters. Travel is a complex and highly regulated industry. Quite simply, there is more to know and crucially, more to get right or wrong. Just like you, we are Travel Industry experts.
- We ensure our clients are fully informed, kept up to date and understand their regulators’ requirements, including CAA, ABTA, IATA, ABTOT and Trust Accounts. We enjoy excellent relationships and communication with leading regulatory authorities.
- We have made it our business to understand all aspects of your industry with one thing in mind…so we can add real value to your business. Well over 150 travel companies enjoy our exceptional levels of client service and dedication to maximising shareholder value. We enjoy a 96% client retention rate, have numerous testimonials to share with you and travel business clients happy to talk to you and recommend us.
- An Audit for us is not just about the past. To add value to you, our Audit Team uses it as the opportunity to review your current performance and proactively prepare for the future. As experts, they are familiar with bonding requirements, booking systems industry benchmarks and best practice. As our client, you benefit from this. They frequently identify control, process and system improvements and uncover cost savings for you.
- Our Travel Tax Team has an outstanding proven track record of saving travel businesses tax. Our innovative work in the field of R&D Tax Relief for travel companies has, for example, achieved 100% success rate with HMRC and resulted in substantial refunds for clients.
- TOMS VAT can be a complex minefield which we understand and mitigate for our clients. Try asking a non travel specialist accountant if you are over or underpaying!
Elman Wall Bennett is a dedicated VAT consultancy devoted to the needs of the travel sector.
- As an Elman Wall client, we don’t just look after your travel business, but, also you, the business owner or director. Our Travel Tax Team works closely with our Audit Team to ensure you minimise your own personal tax without ever jeopardising your company’s bond and licence requirements, or future success. We pride ourselves on this ‘joined up’, proactive approach to both your business and personal tax affairs.
- The Elman Wall Travel Directors’ Summit is the UK’s leading one day event for owners and directors of travel companies. As our client, you receive a complimentary invitation to this highly praised, prestigious event which delivers ‘cutting edge’ information on industry and business hot topics, in addition to excellent networking opportunities.
- Our Directors’ Masterclasses which we run for many leading travel trade associations are held regularly for our own clients, on a complimentary basis.
- When it comes to growing or selling your travel company, or acquiring another business, our in-house M&A arm, Summit Advisory, is perfectly placed to assist you. Our Travel Industry contacts and understanding of the Travel Industry are second to none.
- EWHR was formed in conjunction with an experienced Travel Industry HR expert to help our clients solve people related issues in their businesses, together with implementing best practice HR processes and procedures. This is an innovative ‘pay as you go’ service, eliminating long-term support contracts or expensive lawyers.
- We act as a Travel Industry hub for our clients and have a network of excellent, trusted experts and suppliers at our fingertips to help your business become more efficient and profitable. These include credit card acquirers, GDS systems, FOREX, technology providers, travel lawyers, insurers and bond obligors.
- Our clients benefit from a complimentary consultation with our sister firm, Cavendish Ware Wealth Management who are experts in both building your personal wealth and protecting you and your business from some obvious areas of risk. Cavendish Ware is recognised by Citywire as one of the UK’s leading 100 Financial Advisers.
- We scooped both Independent Firm of the Year, Greater London and Best Employer at the British Accountancy Awards in 2013 and won National Independent Firm of the Year in 2011. We were also shortlisted at the 2012 Awards. Our innovative work for our travel clients was particularly praised.
- In most cases, our fees are no more than you currently pay a non travel specialist accountant. You have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
We can provide you with a quote for our services on a package basis (eg audit, corporate and personal tax) or for any of them on a stand-alone basis according to your needs.
Our initial meeting is totally without obligation, commitment or cost on your part and all matters discussed are, of course, guaranteed confidential.
We look forward to meeting you…we know we can make a positive difference to your travel business. Our aim is for you to view us as an Asset, not an Overhead.
Jonathan Wall, our Managing Director, can be contacted at any time on:
Tel: 0207 600 5667
Mobile: 07775 893343
For a printable version of the above, please click below
15 Key Reasons Why You Should be Talking to Elman Wall, The Travel Accountants